SEYMOUR, Tenn. (WATE) — The Seymour Volunteer Fire Department on Monday worked a residential fire on Nichols Quarry Road that resulted in minor injuries and a total loss of the home.
An elderly couple made it out of the home.
According to Seymour VFD Chief John Linsenbigler, who was at the scene, they believe the fire started in the basement. One person had minor injuries and was treated on the scene. The house is a total loss
This is a developing story. Check back for updates as they become available.
- Senate to debate virus relief amid tightened Capitol security
- Chipotle, e.l.f. team up to satisfy your hunger for beauty
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- N. Carolina couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered