TOWNSEND, Tenn. (WATE) — A new kind of festival is making its way to the Smokies on Friday.
The first ever Great Smoky Mountains Food Truck Festival kicks off on Friday, Nov. 13, through Saturday Nov. 14, in Townsend down at the Little Arrow Outdoor Resort.
Twenty-five different food trucks with everything from Italian to Filipino and southern home cooking will be there. There’s also a playground and games like corn hole and horseshoes set up.
Friday’s VIP event is already sold out, according to organizers. Tickets for Saturday are available at the gate for $5.
Something to note: Face masks are required, temperature scans will be taken, and social distancing will be mandatory. There will also be a limited amount of space.
- KCSO searching for missing Knoxville woman
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris