TOWNSEND/WEARS VALLEY, Tenn. (WATE) – TDOT shared a video Tuesday of a slide that has brought State Route 73 (US 321) down to one lane between Townsend and Wears Valley.
The department said motorists can move through the area with a temporary traffic signal.
- Petition calls for ‘Evelyn’s Law’ to require parents to report missing children sooner
- Lady Antebellum bringing 2020 Ocean Tour to Knoxville
- Knoxville’s newly-renovated Maple Hall reopening Tuesday
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority’s Knoxville Alumnae holding Mardi Gras charity gala
- Public memorial service remembers the private Kobe Bryant