KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and WATE caught up with a group working to support those in our community who have been impacted by this disease.
Breast Connect is dedicated to answering questions and helping patients navigate the challenges of treatment.
The group also brings together survivors and those who have been newly diagnosed.
The president of Breast Connect created the group because of her own experience, and after learning about the stories of so many others in our community.
- Newsfeed Now: Moderna seeking emergency use authorization for COVID-19 vaccine; young genius makes history
- Brightly burning meteor seen across wide areas of Japan
- PHOTOS: White House Christmas decorations revealed
- Small earthquake reported in East Tennessee early Monday
- Blount County Schools to require masks for all students, faculty and visitors