CAMPBELL COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — On Tuesday afternoon, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation added 48-year-old Billy Jay Randolph of Campbell County to its Most Wanted list for criminal homicide.
The TBI confirms that Randolph is wanted in connection to an incident from mid-November involving a body found near Cedar Creek Road.
Randolph is described as a white male, he’s 5’11”, weighs 180 lbs., has brown hair and green eyes. The TBI says that he should be considered armed and dangerous.
There is a reward of up to $2,500 for information leading to his arrest. If you do have any information you’re asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- Tennessee OKs Medicaid block grant; fate unclear under Biden
- Super Bowl odds: Chiefs and Packers lead the way
- Oak Ridge barbecue restaurant passes inspection, reinspection coming for critical violations
- Horned, shirtless Capitol rioter wants pardon from Trump
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12