GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Gatlinburg Police Department are investigating the circumstances that lead to the death of 33-year-old Khaled Alshahrani.
TBI reports that on May 27, at around 10:30 p.m. Alshahrani was found dead in the Little Pigeon River.
Investigators say they would like to speak to anyone who may have seen him in the Downtown Gatlinburg area prior to his death on the evening of Wednesday, May 27. He was visiting the area outlined in red in this map below:
If you have any information, you’re asked to call GPD at 865-436-5181 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- A Utah school was already online-only. Here’s what lessons it has for others
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
- An Oregon school district’s unique approaches to keeping students fed