ATHENS, Tenn. (WATE) – TBI investigating the death of a woman in Athens on Friday.
10th District Attorney General Stephen Crump requested that the TBI investigate the death of 18-year-old Cassie Wright.
As of right now the investigation is active and ongoing and an autopsy will be performed at the Knox Regional Forensic Center.
We will update you as we learn more.
- West controls Oak Ridge in victory
- Ax-wielding suspect wanted for Donelson crime spree arrested near downtown Nashville
- Democratic and Republican leaders express willingness to work together on stimulus relief bill
- Organization rescues animals of all sizes from wildfires raging across the West
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation