UPDATE: The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation confirmed Thursday that Danica Ashley Ingle has been found safe after going missing from Meigs County on Tuesday. ‘
MEIGS COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – TBI issues an Endangered Child Alert for 9-year-old Danica Ashley Ingle out of Meigs County.
TBI says that she may be with her non-custodial father Daniel Ingle, who is wanted by the Meigs County Sheriff’s Office for kidnapping.
If you have any information you’re asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND or 423-334-5268.
Danica is 4’9′, weighs 140 lbs. and was last seen wearing a burgundy flowered shirt and black leggings. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Daniel Ingle is 50 years old, with brown hair and eyes, he’s 6’1″ and weighs 234 lbs. Ingle is an Illinois resident and may be driving a 2002 Ford Explorer, unknown tag.
- Armed man arrested at Monroe County Justice Center
- Fired Buffalo officer who stopped fellow cop’s chokehold on Black suspect wins pension
- Bill letting students opt out of LGBTQ material heads to gov
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- 12-year-old boy dies after trying viral ‘blackout challenge’