ROCKWOOD, Tenn. (WATE) - The TBI has reported that the teen that had been missing since Monday has been found safe.
Haley Brandenburg has been recovered in Henry County, GA. Robert Garren is in custody. The AMBER Alert is canceled.
Brandenburg, 17, has medical issues and didn't have her medication with her. She was seen at Walmart in Rockwood before she was reported missing.
Rockwood Police and the Roane County Sheriff's Office said early Friday the vehicle was found abandoned in a Chattanooga parking lot.
KPD investigating vehicle theft,...
Ex-THP trooper accused of sexual...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Ex-THP trooper accused of sexual misconduct resigned 'in lieu of termination'
- KPD investigating vehicle theft, aggravated kidnapping in North Knoxville
- New lead in 20-year-old cold case results in murder charge for suspect
- WWII veterans revisit B-17 bomber they served on more than 70 years ago
- Deer season opens Saturday to Tennessee hunters with rifles
- Ahead of holiday season, knowing where your donations go
- Knoxville 4-year-old finds kidney donor, mother prepares for long journey ahead
- Pence, Xi trade barbs in speeches at Pacific summit
- Space station supplies launched, 2nd shipment in 2 days
- US official: US intel says prince ordered Khashoggi killing
- Democrats gear up for more digital spending in 2020
- DeVos wants to change campus rules on sexual misconduct
- Trump: EPA's acting chief will be named to post permanently
- Pelosi claims she has votes, but race for speaker goes on