CAMPBELL COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Most Wanted fugitive, 48-year-old Billy Jay Randolph has been captured in Dayton, Ohio for criminal homicide charges, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations.
The TBI said that Randolph was wanted in connection to an incident from mid-November involving a body found near Cedar Creek Road in Campbell County.
- California counties expand COVID-19 vaccinations for farm, field workers
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm
- Zero-carbon by 2050? New Energy Secretary’s clean energy goal worries oil and gas industry advocates
- What were those mysterious lights over Las Vegas?
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition