TENNESSEE (WATE) — Lieutenant Governor Randy McNally said Sunday, that he and Speaker of the Tenn. House Cameron Sexton are advising legislative staff to not report to the Cordell Hull Building Monday due to system outages from the Christmas Morning explosion.
- ‘I’m not surprised’: Vols superfan reacts to Pruitt’s firing
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Behind the Badge: Knoxville Animal Control officers share a day in the life
- Teachers voice concerns as state legislature takes up special session on education
- Audio technician shares meeting Dolly Parton memory at WATE 6 On Your Side