COOKEVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Troopers with Tennessee Highway Patrol found two missing juveniles from Corbin, Kentucky during a traffic stop on I-40 near the 259 mile marker Tuesday morning.
According to THP, the juveniles had been missing since December 2; they also say that the juveniles are safe.
We’ll update you as more information is released in this incident.
- Charles: Royal family ‘deeply grateful’ for world’s support; Philip’s funeral April 17
- Lawsuit: Windsor police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop
- Leaders cut ribbon on trail system that follows 87 miles of Norris Lake shoreline
- Maury County Mule Day: How the celebration has evolved
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished