TENNESSEE (WATE) — After the explosion in Nashville on December 25, the Tennessee Department of Health’s COVID-19 public information lines are currently not working.
The department says it will update when they’re operational again.
You can find information on COVID-19, including the vaccine, at http://covid.tn.gov.
- Local lawmakers speak ahead of Tuesday’s special session on the 2021-2022 school year
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace