KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tennessee Valley Authority reporting they’re aggressively releasing water to bring reservoir levels down in preparation for potentially heavy rainfall.
The rainfall is expected to come this weekend and into next week according to the TVA.
“Large tributary dams, including Fontana, Norris, Cherokee, and Douglas are generating with all available units and sluicing water.”TVA
- COVID-19 has potential to spread during protests, marches, health experts warn
- Huntsville man is walking 1,000 miles to Minnesota and wants others to join him
- U.S. farmers just can’t catch a break in 2020
- Inspiration in the kitchen with food blogger Krista DeSocio
- Lawmakers divided on president’s comments on protesters