TENNESSEE (WATE) — The Tennessee Valley Authority is planning to hold another virtual open house on the future of the Bull Run Plant next month.
The TVA called its last open house a success, saying this new one will offer a more interactive opportunity than the last.
Details are still being hammered out, but the virtual open house is scheduled to happen Sept. 24.
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma
- LIVE: Pres. Trump’s address at 75th annual UN General Assembly
- Annual Power Of The Purse is going virtual
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency for department ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- New Hampshire man wins contest with 1-ton pumpkin