KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville Fire Department says two people have died following a house fire that happened Saturday morning.
Knoxville Fire Department responded to a house fire on Valencia Road around 8:12.
When crews arrived they found a one-story structure on a hill with fire coming through the roof.
Firefighters were able to pull two male victims from the side of the structure and began CPR immediately.
The two victims were sent to UT Medical Center; where they later died.
An autopsy by the medical examiner will determine the cause of death and identity of the two men.
The cause of the fire has been ruled accidental.
- Chipotle, e.l.f. team up to satisfy your hunger for beauty
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- N. Carolina couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered
- FBI: Suspects trained for Whitmer kidnapping in ‘kill house’