CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Crossville police have arrested a suspect in connection to a shooting that hospitalized two people on Tuesday.
Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office responded to a shooting on Wilbanks Road just after 6 p.m. Tuesday. Two people were transported to area medical centers to be treated for gunshot wounds to their legs.
Jonathan Pichard, 24, of Crossville, has been arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault. He was booked into the Cumberland County Jail and released on a $15,000 bond.
The two victims remain in stable condition.
- PHOTOS: President Trump’s trip to the Daytona 500
- UT-Chattanooga to offer tuition discounts in 9 states
- Rascal Flatts to close out farewell tour in Nashville
- Daytona 500 resumes without president, pomp, packed house
- Skylift Park unfurls American flag over Gatlinburg for Presidents Day