CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Crossville police have arrested a suspect in connection to a shooting that hospitalized two people on Tuesday.
Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office responded to a shooting on Wilbanks Road just after 6 p.m. Tuesday. Two people were transported to area medical centers to be treated for gunshot wounds to their legs.
Jonathan Pichard, 24, of Crossville, has been arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault. He was booked into the Cumberland County Jail and released on a $15,000 bond.
The two victims remain in stable condition.
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Demonstrators gather in downtown Nashville to march in protest of Breonna Taylor case decision
- Knoxville Police: 2 men hospitalized after shooting in McDonald’s parking lot on E. Magnolia
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Titans Week: Titans gear up for a road battle against the Minnesota Vikings