TENNESSEE (WATE) — The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency announced the application period for certain game hunts has opened.
The application period for the 2020 Wildlife Management Area Big Game Quota hunts regular elk, youth elk and WMA youth is now underway and continues until July 22.
Be sure to visit https://www.tn.gov/twra for more information on the application process so that you can get out there and get to hunting.
- TN unemployment dips again, but workers are still needed
- Frozen Head State Park named 2020 Tennessee Park of the Year
- Funding available to Tennessee nursing homes for COVID-19 visitation assistance
- 12-year-old girl abducted from TN located in Asheville; man in FBI custody
- Tennessee reports 7,770 new weekly unemployment claims