‘We have notified police and student conduct for immediate review’
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The University of Tennessee says in a statement on Twitter that it is aware of a, “…violent and disturbing racist video by a student.”
UT says they have notified police and student conduct for immediate review of the video in question.
“We condemn hate, racism, and violence and will support our black students and make campus safe for them.”University of Tennessee
WATE 6 On Your Side has reached out to the university for comment.
- Tennessee’s win streak extends to seven; Vols beat South Carolina 31-27
- Knoxville Police: 2 juveniles charged with carjacking, another suspect remains at large
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- High school football Player of the Week nominees: week six
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court