KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville Police Department was on the scene of a shooting on the 5000 block of Schubert Road Monday afternoon where one male victim had been shot.
When officers arrived they found the male victim suffering from a gunshot wound to his left arm that was determined to not be life-threatening.
He was transported to UT Medical Center for treatment.
KPD says the suspect’s vehicle was possibly a white SUV.
This is an active investigation, we will update you as we learn more.
- Salt Life co-founder arrested after teen found dead in hotel room
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?
- View with caution: This may be America’s creepiest Halloween display
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 102 new cases & 133 new inactive cases