KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville Police Department was on the scene of a shooting on the 5000 block of Schubert Road Monday afternoon where one male victim had been shot.
When officers arrived they found the male victim suffering from a gunshot wound to his left arm that was determined to not be life-threatening.
He was transported to UT Medical Center for treatment.
KPD says the suspect’s vehicle was possibly a white SUV.
This is an active investigation, we will update you as we learn more.
- Anderson County to move forward with fireworks show
- Coronavirus: Sevier County Sheriff suspends on-site visitation at corrections facilities
- Sevier County: Mask mandate decision may be determined by Monday
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Gatlinburg urges residents, visitors to practice social distancing when watching July 4th fireworks show