KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Things looked a little different this year during the ninth annual Women’s Fund of East Tennessee Luncheon, but the impact was no less meaningful.
The luncheon, that normally draws 700 women to Lakeshore Park, to build strong women and their futures was held virtually Thursday.
WATE 6 On Your Side’s Lori Tucker was emcee of the show and auction along with luncheon co-chair Casey Pruitt. Diana Warner of Diana Warner Studios joined as well.
Stories of women helping women change their narrative were shared along with an extended interview with singer-songwriter Holley Audrey Williams, Hank William Jr’s daughter.
Auction items are still up for bid and donations can still be made to the Women’s Fund of East Tennessee on the organizations website www.womensfundetn.org.
- Central tops South-Doyle 27-19
- Four fires in 10 days in Claxton community: What firefighters want you to avoid
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- UTPD corporal helps save man’s life in I-40 fifth-wheel camper fire incident