SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A water main break will shut off water along Middle Creek Road and Ernest McMahan Road.
Customers in the area including Sims Vista and Foxwood will likely be affected.
The Sevierville Police Department said utility crews will shut off the water at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday to begin repairs.
There’s no estimated time of reconnection at this time.
- City of Knoxville pools to reopen this weekend
- Coronavirus: Sevier County switching to appointment-only testing
- Tennessee football players return to campus amid uncertainty over season plans
- Tennessee judge: Virus by-mail voting guidelines ambiguous
- Remembering Johnny Majors: reaction to the passing of a college football legend