SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A water main break will shut off water along Middle Creek Road and Ernest McMahan Road.
Customers in the area including Sims Vista and Foxwood will likely be affected.
The Sevierville Police Department said utility crews will shut off the water at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday to begin repairs.
There’s no estimated time of reconnection at this time.
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- History of presidential debates
- Special day for seniors at Zoo Knoxville on Monday
- Additional volunteers needed for Douglas-Cherokee’s Community Connect program
- Deandre Johnson named SEC Defensive Lineman of the Week