KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Home & Garden Show is moving forward as planned during the COVID-19 pandemic.
From pools and patios to floors and ceilings, it’s the perfect way to fall into the new season for all of those home improvement projects for cooler weather coming this autumn.
A majority of vendors were setting up on Friday at the Knoxville Expo Center off of Clinton Highway.
“We have close to 100 amazing vendors with everything from your roof to your ceiling to your flooring, to your exterior; kind of everything you can imagine for your home and garden.”Halee Sprinkle
The Home & Garden Show runs Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; tickets are free for children under 18 and for adults it’s $5 at the door.
Reminder: Masks are required upon entry.
- Knoxville organization aims to promote vaccines, build trust among minority communities
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Juvenile in serious condition following shooting in Claxton
- McNabb Center asks public’s help in raising funds for treatment facility expansion
- Blackberry Farm hosting virtual job fair