(WATE) – Dolly Parton took to Facebook Saturday morning after the passing of Kenny Rogers.
“You never know how much you love somebody until they’re gone. I’ve had so many wonderful years and wonderful times with my friend Kenny, but above all the music and the success I loved him as a wonderful man and a true friend. So you be safe with God and just know that I will always love you, dolly.”Dolly Parton
- Trump accused of ‘weaponizing’ COVID response to split immigrant families
- KFC testing new ‘premium’ chicken sandwich
- White House announces Medicare plan to provide insulin for $35 a month
- NHL Commissioner: Regular season over, 24-team playoff in 2 cities
- US lawmakers introduce bill that would give billions to schools, libraries for internet access