KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – This week swimmers from around the globe will be making their first of five stops in Knoxville for the world’s fastest racing series, the TYR Pro Swim Series.
Watch top swimmers, including Olympians, battle in the pool to claim the prize money and the TYR Pro Swim Series title.
It’s expected to draw roughly 400 of the best swimmers in the world, including USA swimming national team members, junior national team members. and top 50-world ranked swimmers.
The series kicks off this Thursday at the Allan Jones Aquatic Center on UT’s campus with meets running until Sunday.
- Coronavirus: Prayers for nursing home during COVID-19 pandemic
- 98 have died from coronavirus in Tennessee while cases rise to 4,862
- Severe weather possible Easter Sunday
- Apple, Google team up to develop coronavirus contact-tracing tool
- IRS launches new tool to help non-filers register for Economic Impact Payments