KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – This week swimmers from around the globe will be making their first of five stops in Knoxville for the world’s fastest racing series, the TYR Pro Swim Series.
Watch top swimmers, including Olympians, battle in the pool to claim the prize money and the TYR Pro Swim Series title.
It’s expected to draw roughly 400 of the best swimmers in the world, including USA swimming national team members, junior national team members. and top 50-world ranked swimmers.
The series kicks off this Thursday at the Allan Jones Aquatic Center on UT’s campus with meets running until Sunday.
- Reports: Big Ten to cancel fall football season
- Airports find three times more guns despite fewer passengers
- Tennessee Coronavirus: 1,202 new COVID-19 cases push total to 123,914
- SEC Commissioner offers his view on college football season, urges patience
- Man says he was discriminated against at casino for bringing a purse