GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) — Visitors and residents in and around the Smokies should be aware of a lane closure on July 14.
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park will close a single lane of King Branch Road from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for pavement repairs.
King Branch Road is located off northbound U.S. Highway 321, known as the Spur, between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
One lane will be open but drivers should expect to see a slow down.
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- 12-year-old boy dies after trying viral ‘blackout challenge’
- Weinstein accuser breaks silence to push for consent law as former producer seeks new trial
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student