KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — An overturned trailer on Interstate 40 eastbound was causing some delays Tuesday afternoon as part of its load was spilled onto the roadway.
According to the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT), two lanes of I-40E were blocked near the West Hills exit in the incident after a truck hauling logs spilled its cargo.
No injuries have been reported.
- How to know if weight loss surgery is for you
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games