UPDATE: Temporary traffic lights with one lane open is expected to stay in place until repairs are completed in mid-March.
FARRAGUT, Tenn. (WATE) — Northshore Drive was down to one lane Wednesday afternoon due to a landslide.
TDOT saying around 5:40 p.m. that temporary traffic lights had been installed.
This occurred east of the Concord Road roundabout in Farragut, with the landslide near the edge of the road beside the lake.
Tennessee Department of Transportation saying Wednesday that geotechnical engineers were on-site and assessing the situation.
A timeframe for when normal traffic will resume had not yet been established.
WATE 6 On Your Side is working to learn more and will update as new details are made available.
- Lenoir City – Greenback high school football game canceled due to positive COVID-19 test
- Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week: Dr. Yap
- Kroger hosting drive-thru flu shot event at Pellissippi State
- Knoxville seeking new members for Neighborhood Advisory Council
- Knox County Public Works asking for input on Hardin Valley road projects