UPDATE: Temporary traffic lights with one lane open is expected to stay in place until repairs are completed in mid-March.
FARRAGUT, Tenn. (WATE) — Northshore Drive was down to one lane Wednesday afternoon due to a landslide.
TDOT saying around 5:40 p.m. that temporary traffic lights had been installed.
This occurred east of the Concord Road roundabout in Farragut, with the landslide near the edge of the road beside the lake.
Tennessee Department of Transportation saying Wednesday that geotechnical engineers were on-site and assessing the situation.
A timeframe for when normal traffic will resume had not yet been established.
WATE 6 On Your Side is working to learn more and will update as new details are made available.
- Boy seeking 2nd heart transplant asks for Valentine’s Day cards
- Police: Middle TN man nearly beat wife to death over wardrobe choice
- New collar translates your dog’s barks into cuss words
- Alcoa axe house featured on ‘The Bachelor’ to hold special watch party on Monday
- Knoxville post office holding passport fair Monday