KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – One lane of Middlebrook Pike is closed because of what appeared to be a sinkhole.
This is in the 8500 block of Middlebrook.
While the sinkhole isn’t actually in the road, it is located alongside it, also impacting the sidewalk there.
Crews closed one lane while they work. No word right now when it will be reopen.
- Gallery: Week 10 of Friday Frenzy
- Friday Frenzy Week 10 final scores from across the state
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- WATCH: Friday Frenzy Week 10 game highlights
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November