KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – One lane of Middlebrook Pike is closed because of what appeared to be a sinkhole.
This is in the 8500 block of Middlebrook.
While the sinkhole isn’t actually in the road, it is located alongside it, also impacting the sidewalk there.
Crews closed one lane while they work. No word right now when it will be reopen.
- Report: Scott County fatal car accident involved tree
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- LaFollette Animal Control investigating after abandoned dog found with possible gunshot wound
- Military widows set to finally receive survivor benefits
- Trump administration continues conversations on paid family leave, child care