KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – One lane of Middlebrook Pike is closed because of what appeared to be a sinkhole.
This is in the 8500 block of Middlebrook.
While the sinkhole isn’t actually in the road, it is located alongside it, also impacting the sidewalk there.
Crews closed one lane while they work. No word right now when it will be reopen.
- Kentucky Gov. Beshear issues face mask mandate in public
- Recovery effort underway for ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera, presumed dead after disappearing at California lake
- New campaign to put faces of local missing children on screens at gas pumps
- Doctors note new COVID-19 symptoms in young adults
- High demand, lack of time, supplies cause delay in COVID-19 tests