UPDATE: The portion of Mascot Road between Roseberry Road and Limestone Lane reopened Wednesday after a sinkhole forced a closure early Tuesday.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knox County Government reported Tuesday afternoon a road closure at 9229 Mascot Road between Roseberry Road and Limestone Lane due to a sinkhole.
Knox Co. says that they are unable to get materials to repair it Tuesday evening, but they will have it reopened by Wednesday afternoon.
A detour has been set up with the area secured to traffic.
- Memorable quotes from Meghan and Harry’s Oprah interview
- Serena Williams ‘proud’ of Meghan for interview
- Madisonville Police arrest suspect in catalytic convertor theft from church van
- Bristol, Nashville agrees to deal to renovate short track
- Crews extinguish Knoxville bank fire after car crashes into building