KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Department of Transportation said Thursday it is postponing construction work on Interstate 40 at Bridgewater Road this weekend.
Crews had been set to work on bridge repairs on I-40 at Bridgewater Road starting Friday through Monday, but, we’re told that the work has been postponed.
The postponement means the section between Cedar Bluff and West Hills will not be reduced to two lanes on Friday night.
No word yet on when that work will start up.
- Report: Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson set for charity rematch involving Peyton Manning and Tom Brady
- Tennessee rated a ‘D-‘ in social distancing
- Engineer intentionally derailed train in attempted attack on hospital ship USNS Mercy, federal prosecutors say
- FDA hasn’t authorized a two-minute test for coronavirus
- Booze buying surges; senators push airlines for cash refunds