KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Department of Transportation said Thursday it is postponing construction work on Interstate 40 at Bridgewater Road this weekend.
Crews had been set to work on bridge repairs on I-40 at Bridgewater Road starting Friday through Monday, but, we’re told that the work has been postponed.
The postponement means the section between Cedar Bluff and West Hills will not be reduced to two lanes on Friday night.
No word yet on when that work will start up.
- Sarah Fuller looks to make history, suiting up for Vanderbilt football team
- US tops 13M confirmed coronavirus cases
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- Mississippi trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets
- NFL COVID-19: Ravens-Steelers game postponed again