KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Department of Transportation said Thursday it is postponing construction work on Interstate 40 at Bridgewater Road this weekend.
Crews had been set to work on bridge repairs on I-40 at Bridgewater Road starting Friday through Monday, but, we’re told that the work has been postponed.
The postponement means the section between Cedar Bluff and West Hills will not be reduced to two lanes on Friday night.
No word yet on when that work will start up.
- US Olympic skateboarding team unveiled, rolling toward Tokyo
- Laurel County man arrested for allegedly shooting woman in chest
- Best Prime Day deals for back-to-school shoppers
- Ex-employee ordered to pay Steak n’ Shake $80K over wormy burger post
- NJ waitress abducted, assaulted after trying to stop dine-and-dashers, police say