KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville Utilities Board said Tuesday night its crews would be working through the night to repair a water main break that closed the westbound lane of East Blount Avenue traveling from Gay Street toward Chapman Highway.
The lane closure affects westbound traffic of East Blount Avenue, south of the river.
WATE 6 On Your Side is working to learn more and will update as additional details are made available by officials.
- Russell’s Grand Slam pushes Vols past Vanderbilt, 8-5
- Austin-East community gathers for anti-violence rally and march
- Fight at Pigeon Forge convenience store leads to gunshots
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Charlotte resident and oldest living American dies at 116
- FedEx cellphone policy in question after deadly mass shooting at Indianapolis facility