KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Valley Authority has issued a warning about scammers threatening to turn off your power.
TVA has says scammers impersonating TVA representatives call customers claiming a bill needs to be paid or electricity will be disconnected promptly. It’s a scam.
You’re asked not to call the number back and if you have questions about your power bill, contact your local power company.
- Anderson County to move forward with fireworks show
- Coronavirus: Sevier County Sheriff suspends on-site visitation at corrections facilities
- Sevier County: Mask mandate decision may be determined by Monday
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Gatlinburg urges residents, visitors to practice social distancing when watching July 4th fireworks show