Two Blount County schools are dismissing students earlier than normal Friday due to a power outage caused by a nearby car crash.
William Blount High School and Mary Blount Elementary School will close early Monday due to a power outage caused by a car crash on Old Quarry Road.
Car riders at William Blount High School have already been dismissed and bus riders will be dismissed at 1:15 p.m.’
Car and bus riders at Mary Blount Elementary School will be released at 1:00 p.m.
- Knoxville parents discuss what safety and security in schools looks like to them
- Family speaks after Dandridge pastor suddenly passes away while snorkeling during Fla. vacation
- Hank Azaria on decision to stop voicing Apu on The Simpsons: ‘Let’s let people quite literally speak for themselves’
- Texas linebacker Jake Ehlinger found dead in Austin
- National Nurses Day: Derby Deatherage