Two Blount County schools are dismissing students earlier than normal Friday due to a power outage caused by a nearby car crash.
William Blount High School and Mary Blount Elementary School will close early Monday due to a power outage caused by a car crash on Old Quarry Road.
Car riders at William Blount High School have already been dismissed and bus riders will be dismissed at 1:15 p.m.’
Car and bus riders at Mary Blount Elementary School will be released at 1:00 p.m.
- Pearl on Union permanently closes
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- ‘We’re at the worst, we’re seeing the worst of it now’: Knoxville ICU nurses share frontline insights
- Mayor Jacobs thanks community for response to COVID-19 in Thanksgiving message
- Coronavirus: McGhee Tyson reports 50% fewer travelers this Thanksgiving