KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – One man and a 17-year-old juvenile are facing first-degree murder charges after they were arrested in connection to a fatal double shooting at a Knoxville apartment complex.
Knoxville police responded to a double fatal shooting at the Rocky Top Apartment complex in Knoxville just before 6 p.m. The victims have been identified as 19-year-old Joshua Haley and 20-year-old Christian Haley, who are brothers.
Patrol officers located two possible suspects in the area of I-640 and Old Broadway and were able to take both into custody at around 6 p.m. following brief foot pursuits.
The two suspects, 33-year-old James Allen and a 17-year-old male, were subsequently interviewed by Violent Crimes Unit investigators and charged with two counts of 1st Degree Murder, two counts of Especially Aggravated Robbery and Evading Arrest.
- Nashville meteorologist ‘almost brought to tears’ from response to hearing aids post
- Riot declared, 1 arrested after fire at police office in Portland, Oregon
- Spring Rod Run car show returns to Pigeon Forge
- Jack Daniel’s inks deal on Tennessee solar farm
- ‘It is crazy’: Simone Biles excited as Olympics finally hit 100-day mark