LOUDON, Tenn. (WATE) – Two people have been hospitalized overnight following a crash involving a semi-truck in Loudon County.
Loudon County sheriff’s deputies and Tennessee Highway Patrol troopers responded to the scene near exit 364 on I-40 around 2 a.m.
A tipped over semi-truck can be seen on the side of the road in traffic cameras. We know two cars were involved. Dispatch confirming both drivers were transported to the hospital.
No word on their conditions at this time.
Westbound drivers can expect delays in the area. It’s not expected to be cleared until around 8 a.m.
THP is taking over the investigation. We’ll keep you updated as we learn more.
- East TN school districts keeping potential coronavirus impacts on their radar
- The Business Buzz: Fanatic Brewing Company grand opening this weekend
- HCSO: Man charged after biting deputy twice
- Lady Vols take down Ole Miss 77-66 on senior night
- KFC employee in Yadkinville, N.C. tells News Channel 11 she reported possible Evelyn sighting to TBI on Tuesday