NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency teamed up with Ohio Wildlife Officers to seize 28 bags of illegal frozen walleye fillets.
Ohio officers tipped off the TWRA about a suspect coming back to Tennessee with a large amount of illegal walleye.
TWRA officers confiscated the fish after setting up surveillance and performing a traffic stop.
Each bag contained fillets from three fish for a total of 84 fish.
The fish will remain frozen and returned to Ohio wildlife officers for evidence in their case.
- Two killed in East Knoxville lounge shooting
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- TBI: Investigation underway after officer-involved shooting in Kingsport Monday morning
- Twitter suspends US congresswoman over election fraud claims