MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Republican candidate for U.S. Senate Bill Hagerty will be making a stop Tuesday in Blount County.
The Blount County Republican Party is hosting a rally from 5-6:30 p.m. at the Smithview Pavillion, 601 Smithview Drive.
Hagerty is the former U.S. ambassador to Japan and founder of private equity firm Hagerty Peterson & Company.
He faces Democratic nominee Marquita Bradshaw in the November general election for retiring Sen. Lamar Alexander’s seat.
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports smallest 1-day case increase in September
- Former Titan, Vol Albert Haynesworth charged with domestic assault
- Titans suspend team activities after multiple players, staffers test positive for COVID-19
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- Belmont University preparing for final presidential debate