UPDATE (11:40 a.m.) — The USGS has updated the information on the earthquake that happened on the Florida/Alabama state line in Santa Rosa County, FL and Escambia County, AL Thursday morning.
The earthquake, felt 1 km WNW of Pollard, Alabama has been downgraded to a 3.8 magnitude earthquake.
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — According to USGS, a 4.0 earthquake was recorded at around 10 Thursday morning.
Below is the location and depth of the earthquake:
Location: 31.004°N 87.137°W
Depth: 10.0 km
WKRG News 5 have also received calls from viewers saying they felt “a shake.”
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries