KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The United States Postal Service is looking to fill several positions in local offices across Tennessee.
Davidson, Shelby and Knox County offices are accepting applications for positions including mail handler assistant, postal support clerk, rural carrier associate and city carrier assistant.
Pay ranges from around $16 to $18 dollars hourly with some benefits and earned vacation time.
For more information on how to apply, click here.
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Walmart Black Friday: See the deals that start this week
- GM to recall 7M vehicles globally to replace Takata air bags
- The Postal Service wants you to send your packages early this holiday season