KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The United States Postal Service is looking to fill several positions in local offices across Tennessee.
Davidson, Shelby and Knox County offices are accepting applications for positions including mail handler assistant, postal support clerk, rural carrier associate and city carrier assistant.
Pay ranges from around $16 to $18 dollars hourly with some benefits and earned vacation time.
For more information on how to apply, click here.
- Judge rules for Florida on CDC order blocking cruise ships
- Fireworks retailer warns of July 4 shortage: Here are the states where it’s legal to stock up
- US jobless claims tick up to 412,000 from a pandemic low
- ‘Little slice of hell’: Home with profane graffiti covering carpets, walls listed for $590,000
- ‘Obamacare’ survives: Supreme Court dismisses big challenge