KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The United States Postal Service is looking to fill several positions in local offices across Tennessee.
Davidson, Shelby and Knox County offices are accepting applications for positions including mail handler assistant, postal support clerk, rural carrier associate and city carrier assistant.
Pay ranges from around $16 to $18 dollars hourly with some benefits and earned vacation time.
For more information on how to apply, click here.
- Warren Buffett again encourages investors to bet on America
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s who would get $1,400 under the House relief plan
- IT company’s $27M investment to create 300-plus jobs at new Knoxville location
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Mr. Potato Head drops the mister, sort of