TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – December is finally here and before you know it so will the holidays.
In order to help you and your family get ready for the holiday season, the United States Postal Service has released its mailing deadlines.
USPS recommends the following mailing and shipping deadlines for expected delivery by Christmas to Air/Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office/Diplomatic Post Office and domestic addresses:
- Dec. 9 – APO/FPO/DPO (ZIP Code 093 only) Priority Mail and First-Class Mail
- Dec. 11 – APO/FPO/DPO (all other ZIP Codes) Priority Mail and First-Class Mail
- Dec. 14 – USPS Retail Ground Service
- Dec. 18 – APO/FPO/DPO (except ZIP Code 093) USPS Priority Mail Express service
- Dec. 20 – First-Class Mail service (including greeting cards)
- Dec. 21 – Priority Mail service
- Dec. 23 – Priority Mail Express service
Beginning the week of Dec. 9, customer traffic is expected to increase, so USPS recommends customers to mail or ship items at their earliest convenience to help sure deliveries arrive in time for the holidays.
For more information on USPS’ holiday service, click here.
- No. 15 WVU replaces No. 12 Tennessee in Jimmy V Classic
- Unemployment rates rose in most Tennessee counties from September to October
- Narcotics search in Speedwell leads to four arrests
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests