KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – University of Tennessee interim president Randy Boyd will deliver his second state of the university address in Knoxville on Friday.
Boyd’s speech is set to begin at 2 p.m. Friday at the Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy. We’re told he will be highlighting key accomplishments from the past year and outline his objectives to position the university to have its greatest decade in history.
Boyd’s speech will also be streamed live on Tennessee.edu/state-of-ut
- It’s National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Adding personal flare to your vehicle with Phoenix Conversions
- It’s a tree top adventure for all at Navitat
- Dancing Bear expands restaurant, plans more amenities
- Singer song writer Jack Allen performs his new single