KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – University of Tennessee interim president Randy Boyd will deliver his second state of the university address in Knoxville on Friday.
Boyd’s speech is set to begin at 2 p.m. Friday at the Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy. We’re told he will be highlighting key accomplishments from the past year and outline his objectives to position the university to have its greatest decade in history.
Boyd’s speech will also be streamed live on Tennessee.edu/state-of-ut
- Tourism 2020: COVID-19’s impact on Knoxville and how the city is rebounding
- Tennessee Coronavirus: State has had 197,432 COVID-19 cases and 2,501 deaths
- LIVE: Southeastern Stream Live – Week 2
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 75 new cases, no new deaths
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed