KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Campus ambassadors at the University of Tennessee got creative in the name of pranking their fellow tour guides right before Valentine’s Day.
Students with the UT Ambassador program, which give campus tours to groups of prospective students, painted The Rock late Wednesday with a fake proposal to embarrass two of their fellow ambassadors set to conduct a tour on Thursday.
A Tennessee campus tour isn’t complete without a visit to The Rock, so you can imagine the surprise of tour guides, Will and Grace, when they saw their names emblazoned on the iconic landmark.
The two took the prank in stride, striking poses in front of The Rock while their tour group snapped photos.
- Yadkinville PD confirms they are investigating tip that Angela Boswell, boyfriend and Evelyn were spotted at KFC weeks ago
- Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar campaigns in Knoxville on Saturday
- It’s National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Adding personal flare to your vehicle with Phoenix Conversions
- It’s a tree top adventure for all at Navitat