(WWLP) – Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak is home recovering after undergoing successful emergency surgery on Thursday, according to the television game show.
As a result, taping for Thursday’s show was canceled nut resumed Friday as scheduled, with Vanna White as the host.
The game show, which airs on NBC, made the announcement on Facebook and said Sajak underwent “successful emergency surgery to correct a blocked intestine.”
“He is resting comfortably and looking forward to getting back to work.”Wheel of Fortune
Get well soon, Pat!
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: A look at UT student’s typical day during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- Report: Post Office warns 46 states about mail voting delays
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports one new death along with 111 new cases