(WWLP) – Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak is home recovering after undergoing successful emergency surgery on Thursday, according to the television game show.
As a result, taping for Thursday’s show was canceled nut resumed Friday as scheduled, with Vanna White as the host.
The game show, which airs on NBC, made the announcement on Facebook and said Sajak underwent “successful emergency surgery to correct a blocked intestine.”
“He is resting comfortably and looking forward to getting back to work.”Wheel of Fortune
Get well soon, Pat!
- First responders battle fire after car runs into a cabin’s gas meter causing a small explosion in Sevierville
- Knoxville man arrested and charged after evading arrest
- Member of historic Clinton 12 passes away
- 1 killed, 3 injured in rollover crash on Alcoa Highway
- Alabama man arrested and transported to Wayne County jail for charges of soliciting sex from an 11-year-old