KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The University of Tennessee is preparing to host its first ever “Big Orange Connect” this week.
The virtual volunteer fan appreciation event will take place Wednesday, June 3 at 6:30 p.m. It will be hosted by the voice of the vols himself, Bob Kesling.
Big Orange Connect will also feature guests, including UT Knoxville Chancellor Donde Plowman and men’s basketball head coach Rick Barnes.
Fans can watch the free event on Tennessee Athletics’ Facebook page.
- ‘Everybody loved that little boy’: Sumner County volunteer firefighters honor toddler killed in accidental shooting
- Waterbury Christopher Columbus statue vandalized, beheaded
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Cases up 2.9% to 50,140
- WATCH LIVE: Fireworks in downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek