KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The University of Tennessee is preparing to host its first ever “Big Orange Connect” this week.
The virtual volunteer fan appreciation event will take place Wednesday, June 3 at 6:30 p.m. It will be hosted by the voice of the vols himself, Bob Kesling.
Big Orange Connect will also feature guests, including UT Knoxville Chancellor Donde Plowman and men’s basketball head coach Rick Barnes.
Fans can watch the free event on Tennessee Athletics’ Facebook page.
- Salt Life co-founder arrested after teen found dead in hotel room
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?
- View with caution: This may be America’s creepiest Halloween display
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 102 new cases & 133 new inactive cases