KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tennessee Vols quarterback Jarrett Guarantano paid a visit to East Tennessee Children’s hospital this week, bringing smiles to the faces of several young Vol fans.
Guarantano stopped by the hospital on Thursday, taking pictures and signing autographs for several young patients.
The rising senior QB had a busy day on Thursday after attending Vols’ offensive lineman Trey Smith’s announcement he would return to Tennessee for his senior season.
- 5 killed, 4 injured in tragic four-vehicle crash in Charlotte
- Redskins to have ‘thorough review’ of name amid race debate
- Texas man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- Police: Girl filmed while being attacked by group on New York school property
- Reps: Singers Kacey Musgraves, Ruston Kelly file for divorce