ATHENS, Tenn. (WATE) – With colder temperatures in the forecast, the McMinn County warming center will be open this weekend.
The warming center will open up at East Athens Baptist Church for Sunday and Monday evening as temperatures drop to below 25 degrees.
Volunteers are needed to prepare the shelter, distribute food and clean up afterward.
East Athens Baptist Church is located at 301 Central Avenue.
Any potential volunteers should sign up on the online roster and/ or contact email@example.com.
- Lady Vols Swimming are SEC Champions for first time in program history
- Knoxville wedding venue thriving one year after major flooding
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield
- Anniston FEMA Center to be used as part of Coronavirus quarantine