NEWPORT, Tenn. (WATE) — An actor who made appearances on “The Walking Dead” and “The Vampire Diaries” was arrested in Cocke County after being accidentally released from jail.
According to the Newport Police Department arrest report, the department was notified that Joshua Lee Turner had been released accidentally from jail and had an active warrant out of Oregon for violation of probation.
Police went to the 400 block of Lennon Circle to find Turner. He was taken into custody and booked into the Cocke County Jail.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- ‘We drink it. We need good water quality,’ TVA experts say on World Water Monitoring Day
- ‘It’s gonna be a bummer’: Knoxville TikTok creators talk U.S. app store ban
- Knox County firefighters travel to West Coast to battle wildfires
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say