LOS ANGELES (WFXR) — Alex Trebek, the longtime host of “Jeopardy!”, had an emotional moment on the show Monday, Nov. 11.
He’s made headlines this year after his public battle against stage four pancreatic cancer. On Monday’s episode, one of the contestants didn’t have the correct question. Instead, he wrote, “We ❤️ you Alex!”
The contestant was sporting a purple ribbon to promote awareness of pancreatic cancer.
Trebek got choked up at the public expression of love, but continued with the rest of the show.
- Vols head coach Jeremy Pruitt inks contract extension through 2025
- Lincoln Memorial University adds three new sports
- LIVE TODAY: Southeastern Stream Live returns for unique SEC football season
- Big Game Bound Week 3: Mahomes and Chiefs vs. Jackson and Ravens
- Revisiting 2016 Crimes: Parents dismembered, son set for trial