TAYLORS, S.C. (WSPA) – Crews in Taylors, South Carolina went above and beyond following severe storms to save a dog trapped in high floodwaters.
Taylors Fire and Rescue crews say Sewer District officials spotted animals in distress on Thursday, after heavy rain slammed the area.
A video posted to the fire and rescue department’s Facebook page shows members using a boat and wading through waist-deep water to save the animal from a doghouse.
They credited the 81 boat crew for making the water rescue.
Great work, teams!
- Topgolf bringing Live Stadium Series to Neyland
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- 103-year-old Massachusetts man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine
- New, more contagious strain of coronavirus fuels spike in Southern California cases
- New CDC director takes over beleaguered agency amid crisis